Sunday, November 15, 2009

One Month Left of Eva McSpartan!

Hello Boys & Girls!

This is a friendly reminder that there are only 4 weeks left of classes and 1 week of final exams here at Michigan State University. That being said, please note that there are only FOUR MORE WEEKS LEFT of the Eva McSpartan blog as we know it! I will be graduating and moving on to new adventures in industry and retiring my weekly blog.

For anyone with questions, comments, or suggestions for entries, speak now or forever hold your peace! I has been a pleasure writing to the blog-o-verse the last few months. I hope I have helped at least a few people on their search for employment and their journey towards becoming happy, high-achieving employees.

Please refer any questions to SpartanJobSeeker@gmail.com or comment on any entries!

Many Thanks,
Eva McSpartan

No comments:

Post a Comment